(Inside Lacrosse Photo: Fred Goode)
Garnering 32% of the vote, Maryland midfielder Connor Kelly is the Alpha Lacrosse DI Men’s National Player of the Week.
Conference tournament MVPs — plus one big performance in an upset — made up the week’s candidate list.
Each week, the Alpha Player of the Week is selected by @Inside_Lacrosse’s fans and followers on Twitter. Voting is open for 24 hours and the winner are announced on Wednesdays.
- Week 1: Dox Aitken, M, Virginia
- Week 2: Grant Ament, A, Penn State
- Week 3: Gerald Logan, G, Johns Hopkins
- Week 4: Zach Currier, M, Princeton
- Week 5: Trevor Baptiste, FO, Denver
- Week 6: Michael Sowers, A, Princeton
- Week 7: David Little, A, Navy
- Week 8: Colby Kneese, G, Penn State
- Week 9: Rutgers, A, Kieran Mullins; Ohio State, A, Jack Jasinski
- Week 10: Dan Morris, G, Maryland
- Week 11: Jake Withers, FO, Ohio State
- Week 12: Matt Rambo, A, Maryland